It can charge three devices at once. Capacity is enough – it’s as much as 27,000 mAh. Due to the high power, charging will take place quickly. Startup HYPER by Sanho Corporation has assembled at Kickstarter all the necessary tools for the production of a powerful hyperbench HyperJuice with USB Type-C and USB-A 3.0 connectors. One of its USB-C ports delivers 100 watts of power, the other at 60 watts. The USB-A 3.0 connector demonstrates the 18W power and supports QuickCharge Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology.
100W – maximum supported charging power via USB Type-C port (according to USB Power Delivery specifications). Existing USB protocols simply do not support more power. However, it is hardly necessary: very few modern devices are charged with adapters with such characteristics (for example, the controller in a standard charging cable from the MacBook Pro 15 “limits the charging power to 87W – this is done for security reasons).
HyperJuice received a capacity of 27,000 mAh. It is enough to at least twice to charge almost any modern laptop. Power bank can give energy through all three connectors at the same time. According to the founders of the startup, HyperJuice can be taken even to aircraft – its capacity does not exceed the maximum allowable threshold for transportation of postal banks in all airlines subject to the rules of the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
HyperJuice is not just an idea of enthusiasts, which can be realized only after fundraising. The startup already has a prototype, the work of which is captured on the video above. Perhaps, for this reason, the production of the pound bank supported a huge number of people on Kickstarter. At the time of writing the news, the startup collected almost $ 255,000, although for the production of the gadget it was necessary to “only” $100 thousand. Until the end of the fund-raising, there were 27 days left – perhaps the amount collected on the crowds will increase.
The first people who supported the creation of HyperJuice will receive a trust for only $149 – this offer is still available. Later the price of the device will increase to $179. Upon completion of the fundraising at Kickstarter, the price of one HyperJuice will be $300.
Also See: Azur Lane for PC/Windows/Mac – An Ideal Naval Warfare Game
The full technical characteristics of the bank are shown below.
- Capacity: 27,000 mAh (100 Wh).
- Interfaces: USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input / Output (up to 100 W), USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output (up to 60 W), USB-A QQC 3.0
- Output (up to 18 W).
- Power Delivery profiles USB-C Input / Output (up to 100 W): 5V / 3A, 9V / 3A, 12V / 3A, 15V / 3A, 20V / 3A, 20V / 5A.
- Power Delivery profiles USB-C Output (up to 60 W): 5V / 3A, 9V / 3A, 12V / 3A, 15V / 3A, 20V / 3A.
- The profiles of the USB-A Output QQC 3.0 connector (up to 18 W): 3.6V ~ 12V, up to 18W.
- The maximum output power: 130 Watts.
- Maximum power consumption: 100W.
- The duration of the full charging of the crane: 1 ~ 1.5 hours.
- The efficiency of DC-DC: up to 98%.
- The temperature of the crane at charging: 0 ~ 45 degrees Celsius.
- The temperature of the crane at the energy release: 20 ~ 50 degrees Celsius.
- Protective equipment: protection against overcurrent, voltage, temperature, short-circuit protection.
- Materials: aluminum and ABS plastic.
- Dimensions: 183.2 × 77.1 × 21.3 mm.
- Weight: 550 grams.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.