The first blockchain smartphone HTC can be ordered for Bitcoin and Ethereum. Its main feature was the built-in wallet for cryptocurrencies. HTC, as promised, presented its new smartphone called HTC Exodus 1. This is the first blockchain smartphone of the Taiwanese brand.
In fact, HTC Exodus 1 is the same HTC U12 + with a new name and a semi-transparent case. Like the flagship announced in May, the new blockchain smart phone is equipped with a 6-inch display with QHD + resolution, an eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. He also received four cameras from him, two of which are located on the back side, and the other two on the front side. The smart frame Edge Sense 2 allows you to control your smartphone with a simple hand grip. For example, by squeezing the body of the smartphone, you can activate the voice assistant Google Assistant. By the way, the HTC Exodus 1 case is protected from dust and moisture according to the IP68 standard.
HTC Exodus 1 runs Android Oreo with a number of functions that turn it from a regular flagship into a blockchain-oriented smartphone. In particular, it is a part of memory protected from Android called Secure Enclave for storing cryptocurrencies and the Social Key Recovery mechanism in order to securely share keys with trusted persons. The wallet can be used to store not only cryptocurrencies and tokens but also other confidential information. Third-party developers using the Zion API will be able to release their own applications for the smartphone using the capabilities of the crypto-wallet.
Specifications HTC Exodus 1:
- Display: 6 inches, 2880×1440 pixels, Quad HD +.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, four Kryo 385 Gold cores, four Kryo 385 Silver cores, and Adreno 630 graphics.
- RAM: 6 GB (DDR4x).
- Internal memory: 128 GB (UFS2.1).
- Main camera: dual, 12 megapixel + 16 megapixel, shooting 4K video.
- Front camera: dual 8 megapixels + 8 megapixels, bokeh effect.
- Operating system: Android 8 Oreo.
- Rechargeable battery: 3500 mAh.
- Port: USB Type-C.
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G LTE Cat.18.
- Other: fingerprint scanner, dustproof and waterproof case (IP68 protection level), a slot for one SIM card, cryptocurrency wallet.
Also See: Qualcomm: at least two flagships in 2019 will receive 5G support
Since HTC Exodus 1 is a blockchain smartphone, you can buy it for the cryptocurrency. It is estimated at 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH, which is equivalent to about $960. The smartphone is already available for order, but its delivery will begin no earlier than December. It will be sold in 34 countries, including the United States and European countries. But China will not be one of them because of local legislation prohibiting the trade in cryptocurrency.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.